Westney Consulting Group in short: focus is on major projects in the oil & gas, chemicals & pharmaceuticals industries.
Westney Consulting Group Founded in 1978, in Houston, Texas, the mission of Westney Consulting Group has always been to help people and organizations manage engineering & construction projects better. The company’s focus is on major projects in the oil & gas, chemicals & pharmaceuticals industries.With annual capital expenditures (CAPEX) often exceeding net income, the ability of oil & gas, chemicals, and pharmaceutical companies to predict the outcome of investments in multi-billion dollar projects, and to ensure competitive performance has become a critical differentiator in financial performance. Overheated market conditions, resource constraints, limited resources, and Sarbanes Oxley disclosure requirements make these governance challenges greater still. Since 1978, Westney Consulting Group has been providing owners and contractors with methodologies and services to reduce the cost and risk of capital projects.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Westney Consulting Group careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Westney Consulting Group Products
Westney Consulting Group Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Westney Consulting Group Job Positions