Western Well Tool in short: nonrotating drillpipe casing tubulars protectors
Western Well Tool (WWT) Nonrotating Drillpipe Casing Protectors enable energy companies to drill the world’s most challenging wells, including extended-reach, high-angle, deepwater and directional wells, more effectively and efficiently by providing benefits that can result in potential savings in time, equipment and money. Pioneered by Western Well Tool more than a decade ago and field-proven in more than 1,000 wells, WWT Protectors have become the industry standard as a mechanical means of addressing wellbore problems during drilling operations. Major operators and turnkey drilling contractors the world over can attest to the value of WWT Protectors as the best solution for controlling rotary torque, casing wear, buckling and other related problems downhole.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Western Well Tool careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Western Well Tool Products
Western Well Tool Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Western Well Tool Job Positions