Wellbore Specialties in short: experience in wellbore cleanout and a total commitment to providing the highest quality products and services
Wellbore Specialties was founded on years of experience in wellbore cleanout and a total commitment to providing the highest quality products and services for today’s oil & gas industry. By combining proven methods and innovative designs, Wellbore Specialties can provide effective and reliable solutions for drilling, completion, and workover operations. Our design and engineering people work with each customer to insure that Wellbore Specialties provides them with the latest technology and the proper solutions for their wellbore cleaning needs, including custom equipment for international applications. Wellbore specialties can provide the initial bottom hole assembly design to insure that you have exactly what you need for your particular operation as well as engineering and development for international applications. Each job that leaves the warehouse is fully documented for accountability & traceability and, upon request, can be shipped with a tool assembly video on cd. Wellbore Specialties can optionally provide an on site representative for support if requested.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Wellbore Specialties careers!
We are located in Houma, USA, America(North)
Wellbore Specialties Products
Wellbore Specialties Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houma
- Seismic Engineer Jobs in Houma, USAUnder minimal supervision receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on wellsite activities.
- Rig Manager Jobs in Houma, USAThe Rig Manager is responsible for coordinating the operational functions of the deepwater drillship, with special emphasis on the drilling operations, towards effective and efficient ...
- 2nd Mate/DPO Jobs in Houma, USAThe 2nd Mate/Dynamic Positioning Operator (DPO) operates and maintains the station-keeping system on the rig. Stands watch on rig moves.
Top Wellbore Specialties Job Positions