Well Data Technologies in short: deliver performance improving results to operators and drilling contractors across the globe.
Through planning, execution and post analysis, WDT products provide clear and unambiguous data on which to base exceptional levels of performance improvement and cost saving. Not just staffed with software developers but with decades of hands on engineering experience we are uniquely positioned to provide the right solution to our customers using; .NET, xml, web services, SOA, data management and collaboration infrastructure based on the Microsoft platform. Services and Support Through the acquisition of Begin IT, Well Data Technologies now offers clients tailored end-to-end IT solutions. We deliver implementation and support of solutions based on Windows Server, Sharepoint 2007, Exchange, SQL Server, BizTalk, Windows Vista and Office 2007 and other cutting edge technologies. Software Development WDT develop custom software for some of the most demanding organisations in the oil and gas industry. From BP, Abbot Group PLC and BHP Billiton to small firms which required a custom software solution to maintain their edge in the marketplace. Whether it is a SAP integration project or a mission-critical application we will develop a solution that is tailored your specific needs and way you do business.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Well Data Technologies careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Well Data Technologies Products
Well Data Technologies Vacancies
- Seismic Analyst Jobs in Houston, USAThe Seismic Analyst will contribute to R&D and technical service work covering technologies such as attribute analysis, 4D analysis, AVO and inversion.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Well Data Technologies Job Positions