Walker Technical Resources Ltd in short: engineered pipe repair programmes for offshore and land use, utilising technically-advanced validated composite materials
Independent company serving the global oil and gas industry as well as water, defence, power and other industrial sectors. Namtvedt Offshore Norway delivers WTR engineered pipe repair programmes for offshore and land use, utilising technically-advanced validated composite materials and providing cost-effective repairs with associated warranties and guarantees.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Walker Technical Resources Ltd careers!
We are located in Bridge of Don, UK, Europe(North)
Walker Technical Resources Ltd Products
Walker Technical Resources Ltd Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Bridge of Don
- Drafter Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandBaker Oil Tools, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen currently has an opening for a Drafter.
- Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandeading and interpreting customer specification and providing technical information to meet customers’ requirements and company commitments.
- Black Belt Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandWill report to the plant manager and support the Manufacturing operations performance of Bridge of Don
Top Walker Technical Resources Ltd Job Positions