With its original reservoirs gradually depleting, Conoco has begun to carry out substantial changes to extend Viking B’s field life well into the next century. These include an £11 million Viking transportation redevelopment.
Viking B, North Sea, ConocoPhillips, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Conoco Inc integrated oil company explores for oil and gas production
- Viking Group we have successfully built up a network of about 300 VIKING authorized servicing stations world-wide
- Trelleborg Viking AS anti-corrosion, fire and thermal protection, together with moulded products for cars and cooling hoses for engines
- ConocoPhillips an international, integrated oil gas exploration and production company
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Oseberg Sør by Equinor field was discovered in 1984, when Norsk Hydro drilled well 30/9-3. The field is located 115km from the shore and 13km from the Oseberg field, in a water depth of 101m. The field is operated…
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Bayu-Undan by ConocoPhillips was discovered in 1995 with the Bayu 1 exploration well and the Undan field was discovered later that year with the Undan 1 exploration well.
- Snorre by Equinor field lies in blocks 34/4 and 34/7, approximately 200km west of Floro, in Norway. Block 34/4 was awarded in 1979, while block 34/7 was awarded in 1984.
- Ernst & Young LLP financing international exploration, acquisition structuring, transfer pricing, or tax compliance, the energy,
- Project Manager - Life of Field Jobs in Sutton, UK Experience of managing subsea inspection repair and maintenance work
- Åsgard by Equinor field lies on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, about 200km from mid-Norway and 50km south of Statoil's Heidrun field.