Universal Compression Holdings Inc. in short: provides various natural gas compression services and compressors products
Universal Compression Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various natural gas compression services and products, including sales, operations, maintenance, and fabrication to the natural gas industry worldwide. Universal Compression Holdings, Inc operates in four segments: Domestic Contract Compression, International Contract Compression, Fabrication, and Aftermarket Services. The Domestic Contract Compression segment provides natural gas compression to customers in the United States. The Universal Compression Holdings, Inc International Contract Compression segment provides natural gas compression to international customers, including Canada. The Fabrication segment provides services related to the design, engineering, and assembly of natural gas compressors for sale to third parties. The Universal Compression Holdings, Inc Aftermarket Services segment sells parts and components, and provides maintenance to customers who own compression equipment and customers who use equipment provided by other companies
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Universal Compression Holdings Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Universal Compression Holdings Inc. Products
Universal Compression Holdings Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Universal Compression Holdings Inc. Job Positions