U.S. Bolt Manufacturing, Inc. in short: complete line of hot forge specialty fasteners for hostile environments and critical applications
U.S. BOLT is a specialty fastener manufacturer of High Integrity Fasteners For: Aerospace, Nuclear,Power Generation,Deepwater Oil and,Gas Production,Construction,OEM Product,Manufacturing Special headed product from a range of materials to suit all requirements – U.S. BOLT manufactures from stocks of fully certified materials, including the following: Nickel Alloys,Stainless Steel,Titanium,Alloy Steels,Hastelloys,Monel,Inconel,Super Alloys U.S. BOLT is committed to having only the best tools to do the job, and we have not slacked off in that commitment because we know equipment is the key component for providing you with the first-rate, industry-leading product you require.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and U.S. Bolt Manufacturing, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
U.S. Bolt Manufacturing, Inc. Products
U.S. Bolt Manufacturing, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top U.S. Bolt Manufacturing, Inc. Job Positions