field is located on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, 35km southeast of the Kristin field in roughly 285m of water. The discovery comprises two structures – Tyrihans North and Tyrihans South.
Tyrihans, North Sea, Equinor, Europe(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Kristin Deepwater by Equinor located in the south-west part of the Halten Bank, Kristin is the largest of several substantial discoveries made by the former Saga Petroleum company south and west of Statoil's Åsgard development.
- Equinor We’re equinor asa, a vast strength organisation with a proud history. We are 20,000 devoted colleagues developing oil, fuel, wind, renewable energy and sun energy in greater than 30 worldwide places worldwide. We’re the most…
- Åsgard by Equinor field lies on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, about 200km from mid-Norway and 50km south of Statoil's Heidrun field.
- HSM Steel Structures heavy steel structures for both the oil and gas industry and the heavy civil engineering industry
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate is an independent State administration body reporting to the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- Heidrun by Equinor Gas from Heidrun is piped to Tjeldbergodden in mid-Norway and provides the feedstock for the Equinor methanol plant there.
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Gullfaks South, Rimfaks and Gullveig Oil by Equinor lies in block 34/10 in the northern part of the Norwegian North Sea. Block 34/10 was awarded in 1978 to three Norwegian companies, Statoil (operator); Norsk Hydro; and the former Saga Petroleum.
- ATCO Structures Inc. supplier of manufactured shelter products
- Njord by Equinor is situated on Haltenbanken, in blocks 6407/7 and 6407/10, 130km north of Kristiansund and 30km west of the Draugen field. Licences were awarded to block 6407/7 in 1985 and to block 6407/10 in 1987.
- Glitne by Equinor lies in blocks 15/5 and 15/6 in the Sleipner area of the Norwegian North Sea, about 40 kilometres north-west of Statoil's Sleipner East development. The water depth in the area is approximately 110 metres.
- Senior/ Principal Engineer Riser Jobs in Stavanger, Norway The sector for marine structures and risers (MSR) is looking for a senior / principal engineer in riser technology to join the team in Stavanger or Oslo.