field is located on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, 35km southeast of the Kristin field in roughly 285m of water. The discovery comprises two structures – Tyrihans North and Tyrihans South.
Tyrihans, North Sea, Equinor, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Kristin Deepwater by Equinor located in the south-west part of the Halten Bank, Kristin is the largest of several substantial discoveries made by the former Saga Petroleum company south and west of Statoil's Åsgard development.
- Åsgard by Equinor field lies on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, about 200km from mid-Norway and 50km south of Statoil's Heidrun field.
- HSM Steel Structures heavy steel structures for both the oil and gas industry and the heavy civil engineering industry
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate is an independent State administration body reporting to the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- Equinor We’re equinor asa, a vast strength organisation with a proud history. We are 20,000 devoted colleagues developing oil, fuel, wind, renewable energy and sun energy in greater than 30 worldwide places worldwide. We’re the most…
- ATCO Structures Inc. supplier of manufactured shelter products
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Gullfaks South, Rimfaks and Gullveig Oil by Equinor lies in block 34/10 in the northern part of the Norwegian North Sea. Block 34/10 was awarded in 1978 to three Norwegian companies, Statoil (operator); Norsk Hydro; and the former Saga Petroleum.
- Heidrun by Equinor Gas from Heidrun is piped to Tjeldbergodden in mid-Norway and provides the feedstock for the Equinor methanol plant there.
- Norwegian Valve Technology A/S ( NVT ) specializing in Valves and Actuators related to the On & Offshore Industry worldwide
- Norwegian Welding Control AS offer the total range of services to enhance the competitive strenth of welding companies
- Norwegian Geotechnical Institute (NGI) expertise in geology, geophysics and geotechnics