Tubular Instrumentation & Controls in short: a service company specializing in various stainless steel tubing and hose installations related to the gas and oil industry.
Tubular Instrumentation & Controls founded in 1991. Incorporated in 1993. Tubular Instrumentation & Controls first job consisted of one hundred and thirty well control panels, which built T.I.C.’s reputation in control systems. Since that time we have expanded from the smallest analyzer & control systems to the largest rigs and drilling ships.Tubular Instrumentation and Controls, Inc. is a service company specializing in various stainless steel tubing and hose installations related to the gas and oil industry.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Tubular Instrumentation & Controls careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Tubular Instrumentation & Controls Products
Tubular Instrumentation & Controls Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Tubular Instrumentation & Controls Job Positions