Tube Supply Inc. in short: offer a complete line of sizes, grades and services including heat treating, boring, honing, cutting and machine work
Founded in 1986, TUBE SUPPLY is a major supplier serving the oil industry with quality tubular and bar products. TUBE SUPPLY offer a complete line of sizes, grades and services including heat treating, boring, honing, cutting and machine work. All of our tubular and bar products conform to the strictest requirements of the oil industry as governed by AISI, ASTM, and API. At TUBE SUPPLY, professionalism is a company-wide attitude. One of the key factors behind our steady growth is our reputation for quick response in both quoting and delivery of our products. TUBE SUPPLY company was built on honesty and integrity, never losing sight of our responsibility to meet exacting standards and specifications of the individual customer’s needs. It was with this in mind that we sought and obtained our ISO-9001:2000 registration. With expertise, years of experience and understanding of the customer’s requirements, our sales people are able to provide the high quality and service you are looking for and expect. So, call us, fax us, or come visit our facilities. We look forward to discussing all your tubular and bar needs and in helping solve your steel procurement requirements.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Tube Supply Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Tube Supply Inc. Products
Tube Supply Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Tube Supply Inc. Job Positions