Titan Technologies International, Inc. in short: hydraulic and pneumatic bolting fasteners products
Titan Technologies International has the solutions to your bolting application. We provide the most complete line of hydraulic and pneumatic bolting products and services in the business. Our patented hydraulic torque wrenches and hydraulic stud tensioning systems out perform any tool of its type in the marketplace. We offer engineered bolting solutions for your special or critical applications. Our worldwide sales force offers local sales, service, rentals, calibration and on-site bolting services. If it has to do with bolting products and services, Titan has it all. Titan Technologies provides superior technology, superior solutions.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Titan Technologies International, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Titan Technologies International, Inc. Products
Titan Technologies International, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Titan Technologies International, Inc. Job Positions