Tetralene Incorporated in short: machines custom high performance thermoplastic components and manufactures custom spring energized seals
The Tetralene Companies, a single source manufacturer for ThermoPlastic, ThermoElastomer and Sealing System applications, has evolved over the last 30 years, as a consolidation of manufacturing company’s. This consolidation of what was once Cutter Metal Products, TEI Sealing Systems, Tetralene Elastomers, Inc and Tetralene, Inc. combined provides as a sole source manufacturer for all metal, elastomer and thermoplastic technology for sealing system applications.Whether you require precise prototyping, production lathe runs, or 4th Axis milling, we can perform the task. Tetralene, Inc., machines custom high performance thermoplastic components that range in size from 1/64” diameter through 58 ½” diameter complete with CNC Lathe, Tool Centers and CAD/CAM capabilities. Additionally, Tetralene manufactures custom spring energized seals as well as complete seal stack solutions for the most demanding applications and environments – – customizing most all expanders based on client service level requirements capable of temperatures to 750° F (398° C) and pressures up to 40,000 psi. are typical of the environments we find our finished components operating.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Tetralene Incorporated careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Tetralene Incorporated Products
Tetralene Incorporated Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Tetralene Incorporated Job Positions