Tetralene Elastomer Incorporated (TEI) in short: engineering design services, compound testing and manufacturers a wide range of custom molded elastomeric seals, packing and components
Tetralene Elastomer, Inc. (TEI), manufactures a wide range of custom molded elastomeric seals and components up to 72” diameter, in addition to machining custom metal components for its bonded seals and custom metal components. Tetralene Elastomer, Inc. provides engineering design services, compound testing and manufacturers a wide range of custom molded elastomeric seals, packing and components for most any high temperature, high pressure and/or extremely dynamic environments. Compression molding, transfer molding, and custom extrusions are offered in materials such as Viton® , Aflas® , Nitrile, HNBR, fabric reinforced, as well as our specially blended compounds to meet any customer specification. Your products can be produced up to 48” diameter or as small as 1/8 diameter. First article mold approval, SPC inspection, and documented final inspection reports, guarantees your components reach you right every time. TEI also offers engineering design services, mold design, and compound testing in our newly completed lab.In the final analysis, we have the credentials to meet your challenge, but what really makes us unique is our dedication to quality and service that doesn’t end when your products leave our facility. We continually seek ways to improve and enhance our relationships with our customers and your success is our ultimate goal.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Tetralene Elastomer Incorporated (TEI) careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Tetralene Elastomer Incorporated (TEI) Products
Tetralene Elastomer Incorporated (TEI) Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Tetralene Elastomer Incorporated (TEI) Job Positions