The Terra Nova field, located 350km ESE of St John’s Newfoundland and 35km SE of Hibernia, was discovered in 1984 by Petro-Canada. Field reserves have been estimated at 406 million barrels (Mbbl).
Terra Nova, Canada Atlantic, Petro Canada, America(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Bull Arm Site Corporation world-class fabrication and construction facility on the east coast of North America.
- Atlantic XL Inc. specialist engineering products and services to Oil & Gas, Utilities and Natural Gas Companies
- White Rose Oil and Gas by Husky discovered in 1984, the White Rose offshore oil field is located in the Jeanne d'Arc Basin 350km east of St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
- Snorre by Equinor field lies in blocks 34/4 and 34/7, approximately 200km west of Floro, in Norway. Block 34/4 was awarded in 1979, while block 34/7 was awarded in 1984.
- Atlantic Towing Limited Specializing in Offshore Support Vessels, Anchor Handling, Ocean and Coastal Towage
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Bijupira and Salema by Enterprise Oil fields are located 250km east of Rio de Janeiro. The fields are operated by Enterprise (55%) on behalf of Odebrecht (25%) and Petrobras (20%). They range in water depths between 1,575ft and 2,900ft.
- ROMOR Atlantic Limited oceanographic, offshore oil & gas, geophysical and defense
- Atlantic Marine Inc. four shipyards, new construction, repairs and conversion
- Sub-Atlantic Ltd leading manufacturer of Comanche, Mohican, Super Mohawk, Mohawk and Navajo Electric ROV Systems
- Atlantic Marine & Oilfield Services A Subsea Engineering Company, Atlantic Marine is fully equipped for Diver & ROV Intervention jobs. AMOS works in line with IMCA Procedures. Atlantic Marine and Oilfield Services Ltd (RC. 160570) Incorporated in 1994, is a…
- Hibernia by Hibernia is located in the Jeanne d'Arc Basin, 315km east of St John's, Newfoundland, in water 80m deep. The field consists principally of two early Cretaceous reservoirs - Hibernia and Avalon - located at average depths…