TAM International, Inc. in short: manufactures and services one of the widest ranges of inflatable Casing Annulus Packers (CAP™) and accessories
TAM International manufactures and services one of the widest ranges of inflatable Casing Annulus Packers (CAP™) and accessories. TAM products and services enable more effective and efficient zone isolation in a wide spectrum of downhole conditions and operational requirements. TAM inflatable packers range from 1 11/16” OD to 30” OD with seal lengths from 1 ft. to 35 ft. TAM packer applications include a wide variety of drilling, completion and workovers operations. In addition to standard products as described in this website, TAM has developed a reputation for designing, verifying and manufacturing special customer specific products. With the introduction of FREECAP swellable packers in 2005, the Company is positioned to offer both simple and complex solutions to a wide range of zone isolation challenges.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and TAM International, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
TAM International, Inc. Products
TAM International, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top TAM International, Inc. Job Positions