T. H. Hill Associates, Inc. in short: technical drilling engineering and quality management and training services
T H Hill’s engineering staff of Drilling Mechanics is a diverse group of Mechanical, Stress and Drilling Engineers who have honed their skills through actual participation in drilling projects for major and independent operators in every oil and gas region of the world. Our highly qualified technical staff of Drilling Mechanics can provide valuable assistance in your future drilling success. The Enforcers are our team of experienced field technicians who assist clients in the qualification of equipment and inspection process on a worldwide basis. While T H Hill personnel do not do the actual inspection, we do make the inspection better by managing and coordinating the inspection process with the client, equipment vendor, and inspection company. These two key elements of T H Hill, the Drilling Mechanics and the Enforcers, work closely together to provide clients a broad range of services from engineering design of the drillstring to the actual qualification of drillstring components.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and T. H. Hill Associates, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
T. H. Hill Associates, Inc. Products
T. H. Hill Associates, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top T. H. Hill Associates, Inc. Job Positions