SPN Resources in short: acquire, operate and abandon mature properties in the Gulf of Mexico
SPN Resources was established to acquire, operate and abandon mature properties in the Gulf of Mexico. Backed by the financial assets of Superior Energy Services (NYSE: SPN), the combined companies have nearly every service, tool and expertise in-house necessary to own, operate and ensure your mature properties are properly plugged and abandoned. The synergy of this combination allows SPN Resources to offer our customers flexible solutions in managing abandonment liabilities. SPN Resources desires to be the premier company you choose to acquire mature properties, partner in making acquisitions and manage abandonment liabilities. SPN Resources can: 1. Acquire offshore mature properties and assume all abandonment liabilities. 2. Partner with you to acquire properties and relieve you of abandonment liabilities. 3. Aid in managing abandonment liabilities with flexible alternatives.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and SPN Resources careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
SPN Resources Products
SPN Resources Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top SPN Resources Job Positions