Sonardyne Inc. in short: manufacturing of subsea survey and positioning instrumentation
Established in 1971, Sonardyne is an international group of companies manufacturing subsea instrumentation. We specialise in the use of sound for underwater navigation, positioning, data communication and control. Applications for our technology are found within the offshore oil exploration, construction, drilling and oceanographic industries. In many of these areas, the products we have developed and the techniques we have pioneered have become the de facto standard. Sonardyne’s manufacturing facility is in the UK with regional companies strategically located around the world. We provide customers with the highest levels of service that are required to support field operations in remote and often hostile locations. This investment, together with our excellence in product engineering, has led to sustained company growth and a dedication to customer support.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Sonardyne Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Sonardyne Inc. Products
Sonardyne Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Sonardyne Inc. Job Positions