gas field development comprises three fields – Snøhvit, Albatross and Askeladd. These lie in the Barents Sea, about 140km north-west of Hammerfest in northern Norway. The fields were discovered in 1984 in 250m to 345m of water.
Snøhvit Gas, Barents Sea, Equinor, Europe(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Environment engineer Jobs in Hammerfest, Norway Giving advice in external enviroment issues
- Sales Manager - Northern Europe Jobs in Various, Netherlands To develop, maintain and expand the sales opportunities and profile of Dril-Quip in Northern Europe, and to promote and enhance continuing after sales support.
- Northern Petroleum Plc an oil and gas exploration, development and production company
- Northern Technologies Intl. developing, marketing and selling proprietary environmentally responsible materials science based products and technical services
- Åsgard by Equinor field lies on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, about 200km from mid-Norway and 50km south of Statoil's Heidrun field.
- Oseberg Sør by Equinor field was discovered in 1984, when Norsk Hydro drilled well 30/9-3. The field is located 115km from the shore and 13km from the Oseberg field, in a water depth of 101m. The field is operated…
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Petro Artic Supplier network for petroleum projects in the far north
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Shtokman Gas Condensate Deposit Barents Sea by… field lies in the Barents Sea, in the north of Russia. The timing of the project is intended to coincide with an increase in demand for LNG, principally from the US market.
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Equinor We’re equinor asa, a vast strength organisation with a proud history. We are 20,000 devoted colleagues developing oil, fuel, wind, renewable energy and sun energy in greater than 30 worldwide places worldwide. We’re the most…