gas field development comprises three fields – Snøhvit, Albatross and Askeladd. These lie in the Barents Sea, about 140km north-west of Hammerfest in northern Norway. The fields were discovered in 1984 in 250m to 345m of water.
Snøhvit Gas, Barents Sea, Equinor, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Sales Manager - Northern Europe Jobs in Various, Netherlands To develop, maintain and expand the sales opportunities and profile of Dril-Quip in Northern Europe, and to promote and enhance continuing after sales support.
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Petro Artic Supplier network for petroleum projects in the far north
- Northern Technologies Intl. developing, marketing and selling proprietary environmentally responsible materials science based products and technical services
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Xi'an West Bright Automation Co., Ltd research, design, manufacture and control system integration of the industrial automation products in petroleum, metallurgy
- Bijupira and Salema by Enterprise Oil fields are located 250km east of Rio de Janeiro. The fields are operated by Enterprise (55%) on behalf of Odebrecht (25%) and Petrobras (20%). They range in water depths between 1,575ft and 2,900ft.
- Shtokman Gas Condensate Deposit Barents Sea by… field lies in the Barents Sea, in the north of Russia. The timing of the project is intended to coincide with an increase in demand for LNG, principally from the US market.
- Snorre by Equinor field lies in blocks 34/4 and 34/7, approximately 200km west of Floro, in Norway. Block 34/4 was awarded in 1979, while block 34/7 was awarded in 1984.
- Equinor We’re equinor asa, a vast strength organisation with a proud history. We are 20,000 devoted colleagues developing oil, fuel, wind, renewable energy and sun energy in greater than 30 worldwide places worldwide. We’re the most…
- Business Development Manager, West Africa Jobs in Various,… Eastern Hemisphere is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who will be in charge of marketing activities and business development in West Africa.