Shaw Pipeline Services in short: vibrant and diversified force in the global energy services market.
The parent company of Shaw Pipeline Services, Shaw Industries Ltd., recently changed its name to ShawCor Ltd. From a beginning as a small, specialty pipe coater in southwestern Ontario, which became a public company in 1969, Shaw Industries has grown into a vibrant and diversified force in the global energy services market. Over the years, the company has expanded rapidly and including the operations of Bredero-Shaw, the world’s leading pipe coating company, now has more than 5,000 employees and operations in 20 countries. The new name, ShawCor, reflects both the company’s origins and its growing stature as a global supplier of innovative, technology-based solutions for an increasingly diversified customer base. Through its six wholly owned business units and Bredero-Shaw, ShawCor offers a broad line of products and services for exploration and production, pipeline and petrochemical and industrial markets worldwide. As a part of this dynamic organization, [the local business unit] is well positioned to identify and deliver superior solutions which meet or exceed customer expectations for quality products and services in each of the markets it serves.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Shaw Pipeline Services careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Shaw Pipeline Services Products
Shaw Pipeline Services Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Shaw Pipeline Services Job Positions