are Shell’s 14th and 15th deepwater projects in the Gulf of Mexico. Although Serrano and Oregano are separate fields, the development activities are being executed through a single, integrated plan. The fields are in 3,400ft of water.
Serrano and Oregano, Gulf of Mexico, Shell, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Maintenance Manager - Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Jobs… The Maintenance Manager - Corporate provides Pride International (Pride) Corporate oversight of Maintenance Department operations to ensure all mechanical and electrical systems and equipment on the rigs are maintained to a high operational standard.
- Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects
- Project Planner Jobs in Singapore, Singapore Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects
- Deepwater Service Consultant Jobs in Houston, USA Consults directly with strategic clients to address key drivers and project requirements in deepwater formation evaluation (FE) application
- Deepwater Exploration Area Manager Jobs in Houston, USA The Area Manager for Deepwater Exploration will be a key member of the Deepwater Gulf of Mexico (GoM) Exploration Performance Unit.
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs… Seadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Deepwater Specialists, Inc. facilities commissioning services to the oil and gas industry
- Product Manager - Subsea Valve Technology Jobs in… The Product Manger Subsea Valve Technology is a key role within the subsea product platform. The role has been created to provide the focus vision and leadership required to develop GE Oil & Gas within…
- Deputy Site Manager Jobs in Luanda, Angola The Deputy Site Manager is responsible for support to the Fabrication Manager during in-country fabrication /construction and testing
- Senior Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects.
- Subsea Supervisor- Gulf of Mexico/West Sirius Jobs… Responsible for organizing and supervising all the work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system.
- HSES Manager Jobs in Houston, USA The HSES Manager is responsible to organise, lead and manage the resources of the HSES Department to provide support on all HSES matters to all personnel sites and departments in the North America and Mexico…