Seamap in short: a comprehensive range of exploration products focused on the marine seismic survey industry
Seamap provides a comprehensive range of exploration products focused on the marine seismic survey industry. The GunLink product range is the world’s leading seismic acquisition and source control system. Ranging from the GunLink 1000 which resides as an onboard analogue system, to the GunLink 4000 fully distributed in-water digital system, the Seamap controllers are each capable of firing up to 256 guns or 128 GI guns. With 24 bit Hydrophone signal acquisition and recording, available as a SEG D file for post analysis, the GunLink 4000 offers true quality control of the array. The performance of the array can be further enhanced by the addition of Seamap pressure and depth transducers.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Seamap careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Seamap Job Positions