SeaCAT, LP in short: manufactures high pressure, subsea umbilical tubing for chemical injection and hydraulic control of deepwater
SeaCAT manufactures high pressure, subsea umbilical tubing for chemical injection and hydraulic control of deepwater, subsea production systems for the oil industry. SeaCAT has developed a proprietary process for extruding zinc anode onto high strength, alloy steel tubes. The CAT in SeaCAT stands for "Continuous Anode Technology
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and SeaCAT, LP careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
SeaCAT, LP Products
SeaCAT, LP Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top SeaCAT, LP Job Positions