Rhum development is a subsea tieback to the BP-operated Bruce field
Rhum, North Sea, BP, Europe(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Ramboll Weight & Sea provider of feasibility studies, weight - and cost estimating, and weigh
- Sea-Cargo AS Sea-Cargo AS operates its North Sea trade with a fleet of 7 modern multi purpose vessels
- Sea (Group) Ltd design of acoustic solutions for today’s subsea challenges. Pioneer in cutting-edge subsea services, systems engineering
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Field Development Engineer Jobs in Various, Algeria Provide Engineering Support to an inspection, repair and refurbishment, and testing facility dealing with oil field equipment including Rig Structures, BOPs, and Drill stem elements.
- Sea Engineering, Inc. marine and general contractors; government agencies; and research institutions.
- Stress Subsea, Inc. subsea tieback, pipeline design, field architecture development, and project management services
- Field Development Engineer Jobs in Various, Alergia Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Sea Steel Ltd Develops and hires out state-of-the-art subsea pile-driving equipment for the oil and gas industries
- Sea Soft Packages and Tehcnologies Ltd developing software for realtime video integration with heterogeneous digital data
- Sea Petroleum and Gas Group of Companies Ltd independent Marketer of Petroleum and Allied Products in Nigeria