field is located in Garden Banks block 877 in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. It has been developed using the world’s first cell spar facility. The field is operated by Kerr-McGee with a 50% interest, on behalf of Devon Energy (50%).
Red Hawk, Gulf of Mexico, Kerr McGee, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Devon Energy independent oil and gas exploration services and producer
- Kerr-McGee is one of the largest U.S.-based independent crude oil exploration and production companies
- Hawk Industries, Inc design, manufacture, and sale of a variety of specialty tools used in the oil well, water well, and construction industries
- Neptune by Kerr McGee is in 1,930 feet of water in the Gulf of Mexico's Viosca Knoll block 826. Daily gross production in 2003 was 14,000 barrels of oil and 23 million cubic feet of gas. Kerr-McGee operates Neptune…
- Solar Cell Power Unit Products Solar Cell Power Unit products from Aanderaa Data Instruments No Electricity Supply As Well As Moored Data Buoys Solar Cell Power Unit Aanderaa Instruments develops and manufactures automatic field stations for remote areas with no…
- Red Point valves, pipes, fittings, flanges, plates, bars, forgings, castings, fasteners and special components combined with short deliveries
- Red Spider Technology AS supplies innovative products and solutions for well completion and intervention, flow control and artificial lift applications
- Janice Oil by Kerr McGee is located in block 30/17a in the Central North Sea, approximately 175 miles east-south-east of Aberdeen in 240 feet of water. Recoverable reserves are estimated to exceed 70 mm barrels of 37 degree API gravity…
- Kane May International Ltd designs and manufactures portable test and measurement equipment in the UK
- Maintenance Manager - Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Jobs… The Maintenance Manager - Corporate provides Pride International (Pride) Corporate oversight of Maintenance Department operations to ensure all mechanical and electrical systems and equipment on the rigs are maintained to a high operational standard.
- Deepwater Specialists, Inc. facilities commissioning services to the oil and gas industry
- Genesis by ChevronTexaco is 150 miles south of New Orleans in the Gulf of Mexico, across Green Canyon blocks 160, 161, and 205. The field lies in the Viosca Knoll Carbonate Trend and contains known reserves of 160…