development is located approximately 200km north-east of Aberdeen. Renee lies in 146m of water, 21.6km from the AH001. Rubie lies in a water depth of 148m, 5.6km away from Renee.
R Block Development-Renee, North Sea, ConocoPhillips, Europe(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- R Block Development-Rubie by ConocoPhillips development is located approximately 200km north-east of Aberdeen. Renee lies in 146m of water, 21.6km from the AH001. Rubie lies in a water depth of 148m, 5.6km away from Renee.
- ConocoPhillips an international, integrated oil gas exploration and production company
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Depth Imaging Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USA PGS Data Processing is seeking geophysicists to be Supervisors within the PGS depth imaging team in Houston. The position will report to the Depth Imaging Manager.
- East Coast Hydraulics NL Ltd. hydraulic engineering, installation and sales, steel fabrication, mechanical and electrical repairs to ship's installations, industrial repair and sales and service of mechanical component
- Ramboll Weight & Sea provider of feasibility studies, weight - and cost estimating, and weigh
- Engineering positions in the Middle East Jobs in Abu… Due to recent project awards, we have a number of vacancies available for Senior and Expert Engineers throughout the Middle East.
- Block 31 by BP BP and its co-venturers to develop a series of deepwater oil discoveries in offshore Angola’s Block 31.
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Bayu-Undan by ConocoPhillips was discovered in 1995 with the Bayu 1 exploration well and the Undan field was discovered later that year with the Undan 1 exploration well.
- East of England Energy Group stable energy supplies, Natural resources, internationally renowned academics and world-class companies exploiting innovation