development is located approximately 200km north-east of Aberdeen. Renee lies in 146m of water, 21.6km from the AH001. Rubie lies in a water depth of 148m, 5.6km away from Renee.
R Block Development-Renee, North Sea, ConocoPhillips, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- R Block Development-Rubie by ConocoPhillips development is located approximately 200km north-east of Aberdeen. Renee lies in 146m of water, 21.6km from the AH001. Rubie lies in a water depth of 148m, 5.6km away from Renee.
- ConocoPhillips an international, integrated oil gas exploration and production company
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- East Coast Hydraulics NL Ltd. hydraulic engineering, installation and sales, steel fabrication, mechanical and electrical repairs to ship's installations, industrial repair and sales and service of mechanical component
- Ramboll Weight & Sea provider of feasibility studies, weight - and cost estimating, and weigh
- Depth Imaging Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USA PGS Data Processing is seeking geophysicists to be Supervisors within the PGS depth imaging team in Houston. The position will report to the Depth Imaging Manager.
- Engineering positions in the Middle East Jobs in Abu… Due to recent project awards, we have a number of vacancies available for Senior and Expert Engineers throughout the Middle East.
- Sea-Cargo AS Sea-Cargo AS operates its North Sea trade with a fleet of 7 modern multi purpose vessels
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- East of England Energy Group stable energy supplies, Natural resources, internationally renowned academics and world-class companies exploiting innovation
- Tordis by Equinor Block 34/7 in the Tampen area of the Norwegian North Sea.