QCI Marine Offshore, LLC in short: turnkey marine construction company specializing in the construction and renovation of living quarters
QCI Marine Offshore, LLC is a turnkey marine construction company specializing in the construction and renovation of living quarters for the shipping and offshore oil industries. QCI Marine Offshore experienced staff is equipped to function independently as a general contractor or as a sub-contractor according to our customers’ needs. QCI Marine Offshore, LLC can provide complete turnkey operaitons. We believe that having all construction disciplines under one roof allows for a "single source solution." QCI Marine Offshore are aware of the importance of completion deadlines and strive to keep our commitments for accurate schedules and on-time deliveries. Staff and maintain fully functional electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting and welding departments. In addition, QCI is proud to offer full design, engineering and layout capabilities. In summary QCI Marine Offshore, LLC prides itself at being able to provide our customers with turnkey, responsive, accurate and personalized service.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and QCI Marine Offshore, LLC careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
QCI Marine Offshore, LLC Products
QCI Marine Offshore, LLC Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top QCI Marine Offshore, LLC Job Positions