Pileco, Inc in short: consult and service offerings that are capable of supporting clients worldwide.
Pileco, Inc. is revolutionizing the way business is done in the foundation equipment industry – combining a handshake trust and grassroots approach with an expansive inventory, sprawling manufacturing facility, expert consult and service offerings that are capable of supporting clients worldwide. The company, which represents such manufacturers as Bauer, Vulcan, Tunkers and IHC, has established a long-standing reputation internationally as innovators – developing tools in an ongoing effort. As part of the Bauer Maschinen Group of Companies, Pileco Inc. provides a product line and level of service – including customer specified design and fabrication.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Pileco, Inc careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Pileco, Inc Products
Pileco, Inc Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Pileco, Inc Job Positions