Pem-Tech, Inc. in short: development and production of quality gas detection systems for petrochemical industries
Pem-Tech, Inc. has been intensively involved in the development and production of quality gas detection systems for petrochemical industries. Pem-Tech offers a full range of toxic and combustible gas sensors, gas monitors, portable gas monitoring equipment, and On-Stream gas analyzers. Pem-Tech, Inc. is accredited with a Certificate of Conformity to ISO 9002 Quality System Standard. The certificate proves the company’s commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. The outstanding warranty coverage on all Pem-Tech products shows our confidence in quality management. Pem-Tech staff is always available to assist you to select the right equipment for your application. Pem-Tech application engineers will be pleased to assist you in your current special projects and customization of existing systems.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Pem-Tech, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Pem-Tech, Inc. Products
Pem-Tech, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Pem-Tech, Inc. Job Positions