deepwater field located in the Norwegian Sea, approximately 140km west of Kristiansund. Estimates show that Ormen Lange is the second-largest gas discovery on the Norwegian Shelf.
Ormen Lange, North Sea, Shell, Europe(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Operation Geologist, Ormen Lange Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We're currently looking to recruit an Operations Geologist to join our X-Border subsurface development team in Stavanger
- Process Engineer Jobs in Kristiansund, Norway We're currently looking to recruit a Process Engineer to join us in the Shell office in Krisitiansund working for the Draugen.
- Process Engineer, Draugen Jobs in Kristiansund, Norway We're currently looking to recruit a Process Engineer to join us in the Shell office in Krisitiansund working for the Draugen.
- Structural Engineer – Offshore Structural MTO and… Our prestigious oil and gas EPC client is currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to be based in their London project offices.
- Operations Planner Jobs in Nyhamna, Norway We're currently looking to recruit an Operations Planner to join our team at the Ormen Lange gas process terminal in Nyhamna, Norway.
- Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point Jobs in… We’re currently looking to recruit a Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point to join us in Norway.
- Axess Offshore Services AS NDT inspection of process equipment, structures, lifting equipment and drilling equipment, surveys of lifting and drilling equipment
- Deepwater Discovery Rig owned by Transocean Inc. The Deepwater Discovery drilling rig is owned by Transocean Inc. which can be contacted for jobs and careers on the Deepwater Discovery. The Drillship is a Drillship type of rig and is designed as a…
- Deepwater Service Consultant Jobs in Houston, USA Consults directly with strategic clients to address key drivers and project requirements in deepwater formation evaluation (FE) application
- Fram by Equinor The Fram oil finds in the North Sea comprise the Fram West and Fram East fields. The fields are located about 20 kilometers north of the Troll field at a depth of approximately 350 meters.
- Xi'an West Bright Automation Co., Ltd research, design, manufacture and control system integration of the industrial automation products in petroleum, metallurgy
- Deepwater Exploration Area Manager Jobs in Houston, USA The Area Manager for Deepwater Exploration will be a key member of the Deepwater Gulf of Mexico (GoM) Exploration Performance Unit.