Survey, examination and reporting on structure and equipment of Mobile Offshore Units plus other marine and offshore structures during newbuilding, upgrade and in-service phases for compliance with DNV Rule requirements and relevant Statutory and special service requirements related to IMO MODU Code, SOLAS, Loadline, Tonnage, Pollution Prevention , Cargo Gear certification and/or other applicable regulations. Review and response to technical queries regarding compliance with DNV Rule requirements and relevant Statutory requirements Review and approval of submittals to DNV Rule requirements and relevant Statutory requirements. The work is of a technically challenging and career rewarding nature and there is opportunity for exposure to working internationally and on a wide range of offshore installations managed by our clients worldwide.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Offshore Surveyor in Houston, USA, America vacant at DnVGL USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Inspection department at DnVGL America where you will be an important team member. Survey, examination and reporting on structure and equipment of Mobile Offshore Units plus other marine and offshore structures during newbuilding
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact DnVGL, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Offshore Surveyor Jobs
- Senior Surveyor (Offshore) Jobs in International, InternationalThe Senior Surveyor is responsible for management and supervision of navigation and survey equipment and on-line computer software to support offshore projects and to ensure collection of data is according to specification. The Senior Surveyor has overall responsibility for the project reporting, both onshore and offshore. This position will be responsible for the writing and ...
- Surveyor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe job consists of the following tasks and responsibilities: - Examination and inspection of equipment for Marine and Offshore use against API, class and other international standards.. - Examination and inspection of pressure equipment to PED and API codes. - Fabrication surveillance, witness of tests and final certification of Offshore containers (2.7-1, 2.7-2 & 3) and various appliances ...
- Offshore Surveyor Jobs in Houston, USASurvey, examination and reporting on structure and equipment of Mobile Offshore Units plus other marine and offshore structures during newbuilding, upgrade and in-service phases for compliance with DNV Rule requirements and relevant Statutory and special service requirements related to IMO MODU Code, SOLAS, Loadline, Tonnage, Pollution Prevention , Cargo Gear certification and/or other applicable regulations. Review ...
- Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayAs part of our team, you will work across disciplines in a highly innovative and technical environment, being part of a unit under continuous development and with high ambitions for growth in Europe and North America. Your main areas of responsibility would be: 1. Quality control of reservoir characterization activities 2. Validation and verification of geomodels and ...
- Process Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCarbon Capture and Storage (CCS) is an important growth area for DNV. We want to take leadership in an innovative field, being part of the industry development within CCS, with the prospects of enabling a sustainable energy future. To reach our goals, we need to strengthen our team of experienced and highly qualified professionals. Major Duties As ...
- Sr. Eng Subsea Pipeline System Jobs in Houston, USAThe position includes a variety of tasks related to pipeline systems from the concept phase through the operation phase. Responsibilities include the following: Business Development Managing multidisciplinary projects Qualification of new technology Risk assessment and integrity management services Structural analysis and design advisory services Verification and certification services Requalification and lifetime assessment Participation in R&D projects We have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Offshore Surveyor Related Positions
- ASME Jobs
- Quality Control Analyst Jobs
- Welding Maintenance Jobs
- Punch List Jobs
- Equipment Inspector Jobs
- High Voltage Inspection Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Plant Maintenance Jobs
- Pipe Inspection Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Vibration Jobs
- Refinery Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Facilities Maintenance Jobs
- Cswip Jobs
- Planned Maintenance Jobs
- Completion Equipment Inspection Jobs
- Electrical Reliability Manager Jobs