The OIM Manages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. This position controls expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is valid and current. # The OIM manages Safety and Environment, Operations, Personnel and Training, Regulatory Compliance, and rig budget directly or indirectly through designated department heads or rig based supervisors. # The OIM is expected to have an understanding of all aspects of the rig to be able to effectively manage the rig’s daily operation. Such aspects include, Drilling Procedures set forth by the company, Logistics, Weather, Stability, Vessel handling and positioning, and Emergency Procedures.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Offshore Installation Manager in Houston, USA, America vacant at Ensco USA. The job opening is in the Management and Construction department at Ensco America where you will be an important team member. Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of experience as an OIM on on a Semi-Submersible or Drillship.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Ensco, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Offshore Installation Manager Jobs
- Offshore Installation Manager – Captain Jobs in Offshore, USACandidates interested in working in the Gulf of Mexico encouraged to apply. Employee special responsibility and duties: 1) The Captain is appointed by Seadrill and acts as the company’s representative in matters pertaining to the safety of the ship, crew and cargo. 2) Is the highest authority onboard and is responsible for the drilling vessel’s navigation, stability ...
- Assistant Platform Manager Jobs in Mumbai, IndiaYou will be required to plan and allocate resources for day to day activities of maintenance and process and ensure effective use of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for maintenance planning, daily meetings and equipment availability. The Assistant Manager will comply with HSSE policy and procedures of the organisation and ensure compliance by staff on site. ...
- Offshore Installation Manager (OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) is the person appointed, by the company of the drilling unit to have overall charge and responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of all persons onboard and all activities conducted thereon and within 500 meters of the installation. As such they are fully authorized and obliged to take whatever ...
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- SHEQ Advisor – Onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandExecute Individual goals and objectives within the SHE&Q annual department work plan • Execute and report internal and external audits in accordance with the audit schedule • Implement the document file code procedure Support the organisation to achieve the SHEQ objectives • Provide accurate, timely and effective business improvement advise to operational staff • Provide relevant operation feedback to departmental ...
- Drilling Rig Toolpusher Jobs in Offshore, UKEnsco require a Toolpusher on the E70 based in the UK on a 21×21 rotation. Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the drilling portion of the rig and all personnel (ENSCO drilling employees as well as contract employees) involved in the rig up and down procedures and in the drilling and completion procedures. Reports directly ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks.We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Offshore Installation Manager Related Positions
- Contract Coordinator Jobs
- Area Construction Manager Jobs
- Estimator Jobs
- Forecasting Jobs
- Bid Manager Jobs
- Materials Specialist Jobs
- Category Management Jobs
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Contracts Manager Jobs
- Category Analyst Jobs
- Earned Value Jobs
- Instrumentation Commissioning Jobs
- Construction Quality Control Manager Jobs
- Civil Construction Manager Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Material Procurement Jobs
- Commercial Contract Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Industrial Construction Jobs