Noble Denton in short: inspection and testing consultancy & surveying services
The Noble Denton Group is an association of companies offering an integrated range of consultancy services to the marine and offshore industries. With over 90 years of experience, Noble Denton together form one of the world’s longest established independent offshore inspection and testing consultants. Group companies are located in key oil and gas industry locations – in Europe, North and South America, the Middle and Far East. The scope of the Noble Denton Group skills is available from each independent office, enabling us to effectively serve clients anywhere in the world.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Noble Denton careers!
We are located in London, UK, Europe(North)
Noble Denton Products
Noble Denton Vacancies
- Marine Engineers – Dynamic Positioning Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeAssist in developing DP work in the Far East, in particular DP and FMEA
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations and independent audits.
- Marine Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants are currently recruiting experienced Marine Engineers to provide onshore consultancy support our expanding DP business in Aberdeen and around the world.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UKA vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management position in about 6 ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKactivities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UKperform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems
Top Noble Denton Job Positions