host facility project is in Mississippi Canyon, Block 474 about 140 miles south east of New Orleans. Louisiana, USA in water depth 6300’.
Na Kika Oil and Gas, Gulf of Mexico, Shell, America(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Canyon Offshore underwater remote intervention, ROV and suction anchors
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs… Seadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Mars by Shell is located in the Gulf of Mexico about 130 miles south-east of New Orleans. The discovery well was drilled on Mississippi Canyon block 763 using the drillship, Discoverer Seven Seas.
- Maintenance Manager - Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Jobs… The Maintenance Manager - Corporate provides Pride International (Pride) Corporate oversight of Maintenance Department operations to ensure all mechanical and electrical systems and equipment on the rigs are maintained to a high operational standard.
- Mensa Gas by Shell encompasses Mississippi Canyon Blocks 686, 687, 730 and 731. The natural gas field is located in the Gulf of Mexico 225 km (140 miles) southeast of New Orleans in water depths of 1,610 m (5,300…
- Subsea Supervisor- Gulf of Mexico/West Sirius Jobs… Responsible for organizing and supervising all the work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system.
- Brutus by Shell is Shell's fifth TLP in the gulf and the 17th deepwater project in the gulf in which Shell was involved. Brutus field covers Green Canyon Blocks 158 and 202. Development called for a tension-leg platform…
- Devil's Tower Gas by Dominion E&P is located about 140 miles south-east of New Orleans, at Mississippi Canyon (MC) Block 773 in 5,610ft of water.
- DP Operator in Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, USA Assist as required during emergency situations and emergency responses as designated on the station bill.
- Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. a fabricator of offshore drilling and production platforms
- Gulf Engine & Equipment, Inc. industrial engine distributor and engine packager that specializes in engine applications below 200 hp