Moss Seal Company in short: emphasize the solving of customer sealing seals problems
Founded in 1972, Moss Seal Company goal has always been to provide the customer with the highest level of quality products and services available from our extensive inventory, delivered in a timely manner. While working closely with engineers, we’ve gained a reputation of being hard working, knowledgeable, concerned and supportive or our customers needs. Moss Seal Company emphasize the solving of customer sealing problems. Moss Seal Company continue to expand our valued customer base by seeking out and stocking high quality products, while maintaining the same dedication to customer support and satisfaction. Moss Seal Company take the responsibility of providing quality products and services to our customers very seriously, for we know that the safety of their products and their profitability depends upon reliable components and suppliers. Moss Seal Company greatest asset is the dedication and commitment of our employees to the success of our mission by their continued education and training in our products, equipment and services.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Moss Seal Company careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Moss Seal Company Products
Moss Seal Company Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Moss Seal Company Job Positions