ModuSpec USA, Inc. in short: your global partner for strategic, tactical and operational risk analysis management services
ModuSpec provides engineering consultancy, technical surveys and risk management services to a wide range of national and international markets. ModuSpec services have been developed to reduce the risk of Health-, Safety- and Environment-related accidents and incidents, and to improve the Quality and operational efficiency of people and organizations. Extensive, valuable experience has been gained by supplying our services to a variety of industries and governmental organizations on a global scale. Expertise has put ModuSpec in the unique position to offer quick, flexible and effective business solutions that allow our clients to become world-class in maximizing their productivity while exceeding the prevalent expectations as responsible companies and good corporate citizens.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and ModuSpec USA, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
ModuSpec USA, Inc. Products
ModuSpec USA, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top ModuSpec USA, Inc. Job Positions