Micro-SMART Systems, Inc. in short: electronics and built-in diagnostic algorithms
Micro-SMART Systems has been providing state of the art technology to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. Micro-SMART’s staff has more than 75 years of combined experience in designing, testing and manufacturing products for use in the world’s oilfields.Micro-Smart Systems has the facilities to manufacture, test, calibrate, and repair its product line. The unique "Smart" electronics and built-in diagnostic algorithms make our products easy to use. The Smart Circuitry also provides flexibility to allow most tests to be performed without the use of a field computer.A well-conceived team approach with our customers has made our Service and Engineering Departments one of the best in the market. Customer satisfaction and feedback are the keys to our success. We provide continuous training to all in-house personnel and field operators. Each operator must understand the principles and concepts of the product prior to using it in field operations.Each of our products is subjected to stringent tests under environmental stress.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Micro-SMART Systems, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Micro-SMART Systems, Inc. Products
Micro-SMART Systems, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Micro-SMART Systems, Inc. Job Positions