MEXSSUB International, Inc. in short: provides pipeline system Production Integrity Solutions to the Oil & Gas Industry.
Mexssub provides pipeline system Production Integrity Solutions to the Oil & Gas Industry. Mexssub maintains an active R&D program working closely with the Operations Department to develop and implement solutions for localized pipeline failure points on offshore, inland water, and onshore based pipeline systems. The patented MSS was developed in the early 80”s and first installed in the field in 1986. This system was developed as a solution for failures of risers in the splash zone, and further development provided applications for all localized failure points on pipeline systems. The system is certified through a DNV Type Approval Certificate as a Permanent solution.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and MEXSSUB International, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
MEXSSUB International, Inc. Products
MEXSSUB International, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top MEXSSUB International, Inc. Job Positions