Metal Coatings Corporation in short: industrial coating applicator, applies coatings to various machined component parts, assemblies, and fasteners of different shapes and sizes.
Metal Coatings Corp. an industrial coating applicator, is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our customers. Metal Coatings Corp specialize in fluoropolymer and baked on coatings for a variety of industries. Metal Coatings Corp. applies coatings to various machined component parts, assemblies, and fasteners of different shapes and sizes. Metal Coatings Corp handle jobs from the smallest fasteners weighing only a fraction of an ounce to larger, heavier pieces such as sub-sea wellheads weighing up to 30,000 pounds. No job is too small or too large and all customers are treated to exceptional service and quality. For immediate assistance, phone, fax or email your coating inquiry today.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Metal Coatings Corporation careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Metal Coatings Corporation Products
Metal Coatings Corporation Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Metal Coatings Corporation Job Positions