encompasses Mississippi Canyon Blocks 686, 687, 730 and 731. The natural gas field is located in the Gulf of Mexico 225 km (140 miles) southeast of New Orleans in water depths of 1,610 m (5,300 ft).
Mensa Gas, Gulf of Mexico, Shell, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Canyon Offshore underwater remote intervention, ROV and suction anchors
- Tahoe by Shell The Tahoe Unit encompasses the blocks 783 and 827, in the Viosca Knoll area. These blocks are located in the Gulf of Mexico approximately 140 miles ESE of New Orleans and 105 miles south of…
- EGAS - Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company handle the activities of the natural gas resources of Egypt
- Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (NLNG) joint venture LNG company, largest shareholder is Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Canadian Natural Resources oil and natural gas production canada
- Horn Mountain by BP development is located in 5,400ft of water, approximately 100 miles southeast of New Orleans, in the Gulf of Mexico. The deep water field lies in Mississippi canyon blocks 126 and 127.
- ONGC - Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd leading National Oil GAS exploration Company of India
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company
- Na Kika Oil and Gas by Shell host facility project is in Mississippi Canyon, Block 474 about 140 miles south east of New Orleans. Louisiana, USA in water depth 6300’.
- Natural Resources Canada helping shape the important contributions of the natural resources sector to the Canadian economy, society and environment
- Devil's Tower Gas by Dominion E&P is located about 140 miles south-east of New Orleans, at Mississippi Canyon (MC) Block 773 in 5,610ft of water.