Shell has a strong safety culture and your role will include the safe planning and execution of work through our Integrated Safe System Of Work permit application and adherence to Fife NGL’s rigorous safety procedures. You’ll be responsible for the planning and execution of routine preventative and corrective maintenance for all rotating and static mechanical equipment. Updating and reviewing department procedures including the recording of work history in the SAP Plant Maintenance system, you’ll also execute maintenance strategies and implement maintenance improvement plans which contribute to reduced unit costs and improved profitability. You’ll be involved in the continuous review and improvement cycle and, when required, participate in the Maintenance and Emergency support duty call-out rota.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Mechanical Maintenance Technician in Fife, Scotland, Europe vacant at Shell Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Shell Europe where you will be an important team member. As part of a multi-discipline maintenance team your aim is to achieve technical integrity, reliability and availability targets at Fife NGL
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Shell, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- ROV Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USAThe ROV Supervisor is responsible for the safety of the ROV, Tooling and system related third party personnel. The incumbent is responsible for organizing and managing the project team, effective handling of operations and emergency situations. Ability to oversee the tasks of both the Mechanical and Electrical Technician positions. Training new personnel as necessary and also ...
- Senior Mechanical Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalOffshore repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory Onshore construction, preparation, overhaul, repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile systems equipment and miscellaneous operational equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory. Advise and assist other Technicians with technical expertise as ...
- Offshore Equipment Crane Engineer / Hydraulic Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalFor these positions we are looking for candidates with relevant offshore experience: You have clear and effective oral and written communications skills in English language. Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering Extensive experience in Hydraulics required Experience in Crane maintenance preferred Experience with Planned Maintenance Systems Valid offshore survival/medical certificates A good knowledge of relevant safety requirements We have a vacant oil ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Sarawak, MalaysiaResponsible for ensuring the integrity of the design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil and gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of the existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges and miscellaneous structures) * Set structural basis for design and ...
- Technical Support – Subsurface Jobs in Sichuan, ChinaResponsibilities : * Data management focal point, preparing and uploading data and files to data storage systems; * Preparing well files, e.g. the full history of a well from drilling to the actual status; * Prepare basic evaluations such as: + Geological data compilation, formation tops and bases + Basic mapping or modelling + Reservoir engineering, i.e. basic material balancing analysis ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Fife
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs in Fife, ScotlandShell has a strong safety culture and your role will include the safe planning and execution of work through our Integrated Safe System Of Work permit application and adherence to Fife NGL’s rigorous safety procedures. You’ll be responsible for the planning and execution of routine preventative and corrective maintenance for all rotating and static mechanical equipment. Updating ...
Mechanical Maintenance Technician Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs