Marinetek (USA), Inc in short: technical services within marine hydrodynamics, construction engineering and operations technology
MARINTEK is a research company in the SINTEF Group, delivering marine technology research and development services. Our clients include leading national and international companies and authorities. MARINTEK operates a subsidiary in Houston, serving the oil and gas industry – MARINTEK (USA), Inc. MARINTEK, together with Department of Marine Technology at the Norwegian University of science and Technology (NTNU), constitutes the Marine Technology Centre in Trondheim. The collaboration between the University and MARINTEK largely enhances quality of commercial projects and teaching programs. MARINTEK’s business areas include shipping, shipbuilding, offshore marine industry, marine industry.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Marinetek (USA), Inc careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Marinetek (USA), Inc Products
Marinetek (USA), Inc Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Marinetek (USA), Inc Job Positions