fields lies in the Mississippi Canyon and Green Canyon areas of the Gulf of Mexico. In the southern Green Canyon area, pipelines are planned to transport gas and oil from the Mad Dog, Holstein and Atlantis fields.
Mardi Gras Oil and Gas Transportation System, Gulf of Mexico, BP, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Mad Rock provides the safest and most effective marine evacuation system solutions
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Holstein Oil and Gas Development by BP oil and gas development lies approximately 150 miles South of New Orleans in Green Canyon block 645. It was discovered in 1999 adjacent to the Mad Dog and Atlantis fields.
- Southern Marine AS offers mooring equipment, stores lockers, spare parts, shipyard representation and so forth
- Canyon Offshore underwater remote intervention, ROV and suction anchors
- Maintenance Manager - Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Jobs… The Maintenance Manager - Corporate provides Pride International (Pride) Corporate oversight of Maintenance Department operations to ensure all mechanical and electrical systems and equipment on the rigs are maintained to a high operational standard.
- Atlantis North Flank by BP Atlantis North Flank is the first of several options to develop resources in the Atlantis North area.
- Cameron Highway Oil Transport System by Enterprise Oil system is a deepwater crude oil transport system with a capacity of 600,000b/d. It stands as the longest offshore oil pipeline in the US, measuring in excess of 390 miles.
- Subsea Supervisor- Gulf of Mexico/West Sirius Jobs… Responsible for organizing and supervising all the work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system.
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs… Seadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Thunder Horse Oil by BP is located in Mississippi Canyon Block 778 and 822. It is 75% owned by BP and 25% by ExxonMobil. Ultimate recovery from the field is estimated at 250,000 barrels of oil per day.
- Product Manager Subsea Controls – Reliability and… The Product Manager - Reliability and Quality is a key role within the subsea product platform. The role has been created to provide the focus vision and leadership required to develop GE Oil & Gas…