is located in Green Canyon block 608, 160 miles south of New Orleans. It is fully owned and operated by Anadarko Petroleum. The field was discovered in April 2000 and lies in water 4,300ft deep. It produced its first oil in March 2004
Marco Polo, Gulf of Mexico, Anadarko, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Anadarko Petroleum one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.
- Canyon Offshore underwater remote intervention, ROV and suction anchors
- Marco Polo Oil by Enterprise Pipeline Gathers crude oil from the Marco Polo hub platform into the Allegheny pipeline.
- Deep Marine Technology Deep Marine Technology., oil and gas operators continue to drill in increasingly deeper waters, their reliance upon dependable subsea contractors to assist them in achieving their objectives rise as well. Here at Deep Marine Technology…
- Wood Group ESP, Inc. permit operators to utilize the latest in submersible pump technology.
- Greater Angostura by BHP Billiton The Greater Angostura field is located in 36m to 46m of water on the continental shelf, about 37km east of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in the eastern (Trinidadian) sector of the Eastern Venezuela…
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs… Seadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico.
- CHINA Petroleum Technology & Development Corp China's largest professional foreign trade company for petroleum and petrochemical materials, equipment and technologies
- Mossel Bay by EM The EM and satellite gas fields are situated 120km south-west of the Mossel Bay complex. They lie in the Bredasdorp Basin Block 9 and were discovered in 1984, when the well tested 10 million ft³/day…
- Deep Down Inc designers and manufacturers of subsea, surface, and offshore rig equipment in deep-water exploration and production of oil and gas worldwide
- Cameron Highway Oil Pipeline System by Enterprise Pipeline Crude oil pipeline system designed to gather Deepwater Trend production, primarily from the South Green Canyon area of the Gulf of Mexico, for delivery to refineries and terminals in Port Arthur and Texas City, Texas.