field is located in Western Atwater Foldbelt, Gulf of Mexico, approx. 190 miles south of New Orleans. The nominal water depth is 4,500ft and the field runs along the Sigsbee Escarpment.
Mad Dog Drilling Unit, Gulf of Mexico, BP, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Mad Rock provides the safest and most effective marine evacuation system solutions
- Western Well Tool nonrotating drillpipe casing tubulars protectors
- Western Corrosion Technologies highly predictive software tool that determines where corrosion is likely to occur in oil and gas pipelines
- Western Geco the world's largest seismic company
- Cameron Highway Oil Transport System by Enterprise Oil system is a deepwater crude oil transport system with a capacity of 600,000b/d. It stands as the longest offshore oil pipeline in the US, measuring in excess of 390 miles.
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs… Seadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Tahoe by Shell The Tahoe Unit encompasses the blocks 783 and 827, in the Viosca Knoll area. These blocks are located in the Gulf of Mexico approximately 140 miles ESE of New Orleans and 105 miles south of…
- Geophysicists Jobs in Beijing, China Ensure the geophysical quality of seismic data processing carried out in Data Processing.
- Holstein Oil and Gas Development by BP oil and gas development lies approximately 150 miles South of New Orleans in Green Canyon block 645. It was discovered in 1999 adjacent to the Mad Dog and Atlantis fields.
- Constitution / Ticonderoga by Kerr McGee field is located in Green Canyon blocks 679 and 680, approximately 190 miles southwest of New Orleans in the Gulf of Mexico. The field has estimated proven and probable resources of approximately 110 million barrels…
- Globe Engineering South Africa PTY LTD expertise in the fields of marine repair and conversion has separate facilities for plate and boiler work, heavy machining, electrical rewinding, pipe work, joinery and shipwright work.
- Depth Imaging Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USA PGS Data Processing is seeking geophysicists to be Supervisors within the PGS depth imaging team in Houston. The position will report to the Depth Imaging Manager.