LHR Services & Equipment, Inc. in short: Forged Mooring Hardware for the most demanding mooring applications in the world
Established in 1983, LHR Services and Equipment, Inc., continues to supply product and services to the Offshore Drilling and all related industries.We are proud to provide industry-approved products from leading manufacturers and promise only to compliment their high standards with our own proven commitment to superior service.As pioneers of offering safety equipment standardization, LHR continues to recognize the importance of establishing product and service requirements. “Standardize On Safety” is not just a concept, but also a present day reality that offers the utmost in safety for our clients’ most valuable asset – their employee.Our industry requires more than just products. It demands that the level of service and commitment remains constant even after the sale, specifically in the areas of warranty, service, inspection, and repair. LHR offers the highest level of attention in all of these areas, whether it is in our on-site USCG approved life raft station or in the administration of manufacturers’ service centers throughout the country. LHR also offers our industry the highest quality of Forged Mooring Hardware for the most demanding mooring applications in the world.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and LHR Services & Equipment, Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
LHR Services & Equipment, Inc. Products
LHR Services & Equipment, Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top LHR Services & Equipment, Inc. Job Positions