Leading Edge Turbine Technology, Ltd in short: high-quality repair services for the power generation, pipeline, petro-chemical and paper mill industries.
Leading Edge Turbine Technologies is an independent industrial steam and gas turbine repair company. Leading Edge Turbine Technologies provide high-quality repair services for the power generation, pipeline, petro-chemical and paper mill industries. Leading Edge Turbine Technologies services are personalized in approach, comprehensive in scope and cost effective in practice. Leading Edge Turbine Technologies emphasize customer satisfaction by striving to always meet or exceed industry goods and service standards. From a fully equipped repair center in Houston, Texas, we provide the in-house services and the capacity to quickly respond to your service needs. Leading Edge Turbine Technologies service capacities include: Steam Turbine Stationary Repairs Gas Turbine Stationary Component Repairs Blade and Bucket Repair We welcome your inquiries and extend an invitation to visit our facility to see first hand how our repair expertise can be of specific benefit to your organization.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Leading Edge Turbine Technology, Ltd careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Leading Edge Turbine Technology, Ltd Products
Leading Edge Turbine Technology, Ltd Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Leading Edge Turbine Technology, Ltd Job Positions