JP Kenny in short: subsea system and oil gas pipeline engineering company, maps and data
JP Kenny provides engineering and project management worldwide for the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry. Formed in 1978, JP Kenny rapidly won a reputation for innovative subsea pipeline design for the North Sea. JP Kenny has maintained its progressive ingenuity to become a worldwide group offering a complete package of professional services for the execution of offshore and onshore oil and gas transportation, distribution and development projects. The strength of Kenny derives from its regionally centred offices, focused on their specific market needs which are able to draw on a global resource of over 400 technical staff, and a database of corporate experience capturing the technical know-how of every project ever undertaken by JP Kenny.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and JP Kenny careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
JP Kenny Products
JP Kenny Vacancies
- Graphic Designer – Subsea Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandJ P Kenny are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to work within our Engineering Department based in Aberdeen.
- Manager of Structural Engineering Department Jobs in Perth, AustraliaJ P Kenny Perth, Australia is currently looking for a Manager of their Structural Engineering Department.
- Subsea Controls/Umbilical Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandJ P Kenny are currently looking for a Controls/Umbilical Engineer to work within our Subsea Equipment Team based in Aberdeen.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top JP Kenny Job Positions