Jelec USA Inc. in short: providing expertise in Electrical, Monitoring and Instrumentation Systems for the Marine and Oil & Gas Industries
Jelec uses cutting edge technology when integrating systems to provide companies around the world with the highest quality and best system available. Located in Houston TX, Lafayette LA, and Okpo South Korea, we have a diverse group of engineers, designers, and integration personnel specializing in innovative solutions. Jelec break the mold of typical systems integration professionals. Jelec straight forward philosophy; provide our customers with the best system available for their application. Customized powerful systems that are simple to install, use, and maintain. Jelec remains competitive by providing expertise in Electrical, Monitoring and Instrumentation Systems for the Marine and Oil & Gas Industries. We provide the best immediate solution that adapts to your future needs.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Jelec USA Inc. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Jelec USA Inc. Products
Jelec USA Inc. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Jelec USA Inc. Job Positions